17 June 2015

Seoul Photodump - 3

It seems that time has gone by so quickly to the point where I realised that I'm already on the final leg of my time away in Korea. I think it's insane that I've spent almost half year away from home in a country that has a different culture, cuisine, lifestyle and citizens to the point where I went from not being able to cope with the cultural shock to now being too comfortable with the way I've been able to adapt so well. I'm disappointed that I have to give up the life I've created here in this space to go back home, but at same time, I'm always telling myself that good things must come to an end.
I believe in the idea of sharing memories and pictures to anyone that I talk with - it helps to get over the post-trip blues and helps to keep fond memories alive.
Racking through hundreds of pictures I took between the last two months, I thought it'd be fun to share them (in no order) in a 500 x 500 collage of places, people, things and of course - food. Some pictures I've shared on Instagram, but most of these are considerably #unseen from my life here.
Each has a story to tell and I'm pretty sure if someone were to ask me about any image from here, I'd be able to talk about what happened at that time, who I was with or what I was doing.